1. The group is currently preparing for their next production.
The group is preparing for its next production.
2. “Recent budgets cuts have not had an enormous effect on the program.” Said Smith.
Smith said, “Recent budgets cuts have not had an enormous affect on the program.”
3. The band has been touring for 6 months.
The band has been touring for six months.
4. Arts and Programming Advisor for Student Involvement Angel Nava said participants can listen to the artists description of their sculptures.
Participants can listen to the artists’ description of their sculptures said arts and programming advisor for student involvement Angel Nava.
5. Students impressed by the speaker Dr. Elson Floyd.
Elson Floyd, the speaker, impressed students.
6. Over 150 people attended the festival on Tuesday February 25th at the CUB.
More than 150 people attended the festival on Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the Compton Union Building.
7. James Wilson a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Edward R. Murrow College of Communications teaches Advertising.
James Wilson, a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication, teaches advertising.
8. He said “Its always great seeing such a wonderful turn out each week.”
“It’s always great seeing such a wonderful turnout each week,” he said.
9. The festival is sponsored by the Pullman city council and is now in their third year of operation.
The festival, sponsored by the Pullman City Council is now in the third year of operation.
10. “I love meeting in this kind of environment, it is much better then inside a building”, she said
“I love meeting in this kind of environment. It is much better than inside a building,” she said.